Pushycat - one of the contender's for the Greenacres do

Advert

Posted by Andy Green on 23/10/2012 12:09:34:

Thats not a Pushy Cat, this is a Pushy Cat. Or am I just showing my age?

Andy

Edited By Andy Green on 23/10/2012 12:09:53

Now that looks like a good fun candidate for the Bowden...

Ken - I do like yours though.

Can ANYONE fly it?

(you may need to think about that - but then again probably not)

M

the mk2(no 2)...weighs 22oz...w/out a lipo in...i'm using b/less outrunner motors 2836/1120kv...they look like turnigy clones..with a 3s/2200 lipo...8*6 APC/E props.......i normally get a comfortable 10min run......load of fun.....

pc12.jpg

pc13.jpg

pc15.jpg

pc14.jpg

ken anderson...ne...1 frontier of flight dept/not....teeth 2....

Edited By ken anderson. on 23/10/2012 17:02:25

all credit to ccc(craig carr) he was the one who originally introduced the model to our club site -way back circa 2004/5.......there's even a one in malta......awaiting its 1st flight.....

couple of things to bring to everyone's attention...the traplet site has the AUW as 4lb!...ignore it--it's more like 23oz(top's) .... and good news is the plan is now reduced(cheaper) ..... thumbs up

ken anderson ne.. ccc dept.

Edited By ken anderson. on 23/10/2012 18:59:58

Edited By ken anderson. on 23/10/2012 19:03:52

Posted by Andy Loges on 23/10/2012 18:46:12:

Thanks Ken

Plan ordered...... Winter project sorted!

Andy

Ah, looks like I'm too late... But rather than buying the plan (£8.50 + goodness-knows-how-much for postage, get the back issue of the mag (QEFI, Jan 2005) for about a fiver including postage and you get the article about the plane and the 'free' plan with the mag.

Ken, the new one looks good. Of course you'll be blinded by reflections if you fly it on a sunny day. Nah, north-east coast, sunny day, not likely to be a problem! smile p

My first PushyCat lasted about 10 flights before I destroyed it in the first mid-air collision I've had for years. Only the motor mount and the 'canopy' were salvageable from the confetti that used to be the airframe and lived on as part of my second one. The wreckage of that is sitting on the bench behind me making me feel guilty whenever I look in that direction... A full-power dive (seemed like a good idea at the time) revealed a slight weakness in one of my glued joints.embarrassed It will be rebuilt when I get "a round tuit" as they're such a nice little model to fly.