Fantasy Formula 1 (Fantasygp.com)

the unmagnificent man

Advert

I reckon Channel4's coverage should be safely finished by now so here is how our table looks after China;

Pos Team Manager Pts
1 Revers Racing Pete B 454
2 Etude Racing Bond Aero 437
3 Mannschaft Erfolg Carl Brotherton 410
4 pits specials pits specials 402
5 FalconFormulaOne Tony H 399
6 The nut that holds the wheel johnpflyrc 389
7 Bernies Brown Envelope serepton 372
8 S Webb F1 Racing Experts Simon Webb 357
9 Lost The Track David Gilder 346
10 Iqon Racing iqon 342
11 Gazs Eagles Gary Goodfellow 312
12 Slopeflyers jimbo32010 304
13 IPJnet F1 Ian Jones 299
14 Essex Racing Essex Racing 293
15 Norflok Flyer nssrcmf 247

Give me a few minutes to do my sums and I'll be back with more details of today's scores.

And a bit of a 'deja vu' look about top spot today! Only 4 people didn't gain or lose places in the league.

Joint top scorer with 148 was Pete, moving up to regain first position, and also John's Pits specials, moving up a place to 5th.

Joint 3rd today with 143 points are Bond Aero and serepton, both gaining a place to 2nd and 7th respectively, and also Simon who moves up 2 places to 8th.

Sixth today was myself with 140 points, but remaining 6th in the league. Seventh today was the slopeflyers with 130 points and a two-place gain to 12th.

Eighth with 127 points is Kev's Norfolk Flyer. Kev remains at the foot of the table. Ninth today was Tony with 119 points, slipping a place to 5th.

Tenth is shared between Iqon, Gary and Ian with 118 points each. Iqon slips a place to 10th, Gary stays 11th and Ian remains in 13th.

13th today was David with 116, dropping two places to 9th. 14th today was Essex Racing with 103 points and a two place drop to 14th. Finally Carl scored 97 today and drops from top to 3rd.

Well it was quite an eventful race with lots of cars out of position. Next up is Russia in two weeks. I'll be in Vancouver so not sure I'll get to see the race and the badger results may be delayed by a little while!

As always, all the gory details are in my spreadsheet on google docs.

Well done yourself, John.thumbs up

Yes, another race with plenty of action and no retirements - about 5 years since that last happened - wonder if Badger will add a 'No retirements' option to the predictions now?teeth 2

My gast is beyond flabber, too - I really couldn't see 148 points coming out of that!

Wonder if Vettel will think any differently about his petulant outburst in the morning?smile

A long haul ahead and the only way for me is down......smile o

Pete

Posted by john stones 1 on 18/04/2016 00:17:57:

What's he done/said ?

From the BBC;

Four-time world champion Sebastian Vettel was quickly on the team radio, blaming Red Bull's Daniil Kvyat for coming up the inside like a "madman" and, allegedly, forcing him into Kimi Raikkonen. After the race he was back on the wireless, describing the Russian's move as "suicidal".

Possibly he did, John.

Which is why it's always a good idea to put in a "banker" set of predictions for the next race just after the results of the last race are put up on Badger. If you later forget to update them then at least you've got something in place. (I'll confess to rarely following my own advice though!)

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks John! Im 5 hours behind you lot on a sunny if cool afternoon here in Toronto. Ive no idea what happened in practice, ill have been on the go for 28 hours before i get to bed in Vancouver later tonight... Anyway ill try and post results if i can, but no promises! Normal services will be resumwd for the next race

Just done them Pete! Thanks to the WiFi network at Toronto airport. Just spent the afternoon in Toronto, up the CN Tower, looking round the skydome baseball stadium etc.... Next stop Vancouver for a couple of days, then driving to Banff for a day or two end of season skiing, and weather permitting a helicopter flight around the mountains

A me to.

What ever any one may say, that Russian driver is erratic, Daniel Kvyat? Should be suspended. Although made no difference to my non predications.

Seems a long hard look at my team or my predictions is required. There is an irony, i had thought that Rosberg was a winner. Although he appears to be a more successful non world champion than Stirling Moss. Although my farther use to say that was only because Mercedes wanted to sell more cars in South America, than they thought was possible in the UK.