Aldershot club chit chat

Advert

It was one of those days Steve, before I left things were going wrong, nearly hit the vans wing mirror, bounced off the kerb, dropped this, and that.

it took me about 4 attempts to get off the deck, 1 coz there was hardly any wind, and 2 because the super 60 is such an itch to keep in a straight line, even in a huge field, so I got 1 flight, had a mooch about, did a few circuits and I was thinking of coming down the engine dead sticker, bit of a bouncy one but we got down in one piece. After that I tried another 4 or 5 times and she kept turning on me and 1 time i broke the wing support as it dug in, so I gave up and went home, and on the way the tail caught my foot and I broke that too, so only a partial successful day

im going to take the acro down fri and see if I can break that too

Hi Dave ,good to see you at the BBQ/scale day , all I got was something to polish my van with (like that's going to happen ,not ! ) sorry I did't get to chat to you much , bit bizzy giving the N-27 it's maiden flight and giving my super 60 a thrash ! how you getting on with the acrowot ???

imga0498.jpg

imga0503.jpg

imga0522.jpg

imga0525.jpg

...and then I got on his tail and gave him a blast of 50 cal up his chuff.......... laugh

Hi Jeff, no worries about catching up, I spent most of the time catching up with Mick and a few others. we had a chat about the Mossie and think it may be a bit much to sort out, and Mick has found a HC Mosquito that looks quite interesting.

And Steve, the Mossie wasnt in the raffle, I think Jeff is looking at options

A few of my pics, not as good as I would like, slightly out of focus, and these are my 'best' ones )

flying 041.jpgflying 029.jpg

flying 045.jpgflying 044.jpg

flying 053.jpg

flying 008.jpg

flying 009.jpg

flying 014.jpg

flying 054.jpgflying 007.jpg