FrSky And FlySky- Whats the Difference?

Steve Adams

Advert

Frsky have been making 2.4 recievers for a number of years both to work with other manufacturer's tx's and their own tx modules, they have now started to make their own Taranis tx which Looks like Very powerful bit of kit for the money using OpenTx software so very flexible & well supported!....

I've Heard of Flysky but know Nothing about them!

Thanks Guys for clearing that up for me

I just hope that my FlySky 9 ch Tx i got last crimbo from my GFis as good as the FrSky systems! The only thing that baffles me a bit is why mine uses 8 AA batteries as aposed to my Sanwa Vangaurd 6ch Tx used a seald unit type battery in the 90s when i first started this wonderfull hobby. The Sanwa i still have in fact like new as well it was 35mhz btwsmiley

Steve,

I had the flysky tx for over a year, only got rid a few months ago and replaced with a spektrum dx7s. I can honestly say it was a cracking transmitter! Never failed me once or had any glitching, easy enough to use and pretty well made. I just did the "lipo conversion " on mine to save swapping batteries. Its exactly the same transmitter as the turnigy 9x.

Although I swapped mine out for the spektrum because I wanted the convenience of "bnf " I really do miss it! You won't go far wrong!