Greenacres 2014 Clothing

Advert

I have been very impressed with Elite Workwear having ordered all the warm stuff for Greenacres. Unfortunately when I tried to place a second order for more items, I gave up because having added stuff to the basket, I could never get to view it and pay!

Hi Guys,

Yes, there does appear to be a problem with the site. I will get my guy to look into it.

Just as a foot note - we are about to launch a new site with many more features built from scratch. You will be able to send all of the relevant info and pay by either PayPal or Worldpay and even check stock levels, track the progress of an order and then check the delivery status. This, I am hoping, will be more flexible and much more reliable.

Masher - Sorry to hear you have had issues. If you would like me to process anything manually please send me a message on here or email and I will do it for you

Danny - Kids size guide here:

2 YRS 3/4 YRS 5/6 YRS 7/8 YRS 9/10 YRS 11/13 YRS
22 24 26 28 30 32-34

Edited By Phill @ Elite Workwear UK on 27/05/2014 18:27:28

Hi Danny,

No problem. Not a hassle at all. We had a baby 18 weeks ago, she was 3 months early and weighed 505g (1lb 1oz)

Glad to say she is now stable and gaining weight fast but has some lung problems which mean she will be in hospital for a good while longer (possibly 6 months)

We will have all of the orders produced and sorted very shortly.

Thanks

Phill

• 3 weeks later...

Tomorrow I leave for Greenacres. Because of some things I have to do enroute I will have to leave early. My tee shirts have not arrived today, and so will most probably arrive tomorrow sometime after I have left for the event.

Seeing as how I ordered these items on the 25th May - four weeks notice - to say I am disappointed Phil would be an understatement. Tee shirts specific to an event, to which you have to travel, which arrive the day before the event itself, are not much use to me and that's why I allowed 4 weeks for delivery.

Your company's failure to deliver a reasonable time before the event, despite adequate notice from me, means I'll not be ordering from you again Phil. And I don't feel I'll be the only one in that position. Its a great pity.

BEB

I did notice a lack of waterproof gear in the catalogue so I bought a Mac in a Sac and stencilled in the Greenacres bit smiley. It looks like a squrrel with wings rather than a tucano but it'll probably look OK once the rain has smudged it a bit.

Posted by Biggles' Elder Brother - Moderator on 19/06/2014 17:15:49:

Tomorrow I leave for Greenacres. Because of some things I have to do enroute I will have to leave early. My tee shirts have not arrived today, and so will most probably arrive tomorrow sometime after I have left for the event.

Seeing as how I ordered these items on the 25th May - four weeks notice - to say I am disappointed Phil would be an understatement. Tee shirts specific to an event, to which you have to travel, which arrive the day before the event itself, are not much use to me and that's why I allowed 4 weeks for delivery.

Your company's failure to deliver a reasonable time before the event, despite adequate notice from me, means I'll not be ordering from you again Phil. And I don't feel I'll be the only one in that position. Its a great pity.

BEB

I always like to support a small business especially when they are a fellow RC flyer.

Mine to have not arrived today. I will have until 12 noon tomorrow for the courier to deliver before the wife leaves for work via me. I too may then not be in possession of my shirts which were ordered on 29th May, again a reasonable time I thought.

We are now in the hands of the courier`s. Not a thought I relish.

White tee shirt, black marker pen, can write my name on one.

And sadly I think I will be with BEB on this one.

Disappointed.

Kev