Pick a Plane: shortlist

RCM&E

Hi Tom,
O.k. my choice in order of preference is,
1: Hawker Hurricane.
2: Hawker Typhoon.
3: Miles Magister.

Motivation.
When I first started looking around for a WW2 fighter modell to build I was of course attracted to the Spitfire. (like every one else). But then I read an article in RCM&E for a 40 size Hurricane kit. At first I thought the Hurricane was a bit ugly and agricultural. However the more I looked at it the more the ugly duckling syndrom got me and the Hurricane became more and more atractive. The kit revewed in RCM&E was no longer available so I started looking for drawings (I'm not much of an ARF fan) but couldn't find any good drawings for a 40 to 91 size modell.
After meeting and talking to Dave Knot att the Swedish World Scale Modell Championships, (I'm an exile Brit living over there/here), and studying his modell I just had to build one of my own. So if this turns out to be the modell chosen for the RCM&E build I'll be more than chuft.(If retracts should be an option then this modell will take a lot of beating)