What size glider ?

Hi, There is a mail order company called Topmodel in France. They are selling a kit for an electric aerobatic glider called beginaero.

I've nearly finished mine, and the laser cutting is a joy to behold. It allows a rather innovative structure to be used. It spans 1.80m, and finally, it is not expensive...Less than €70

ernie

Posted by Ernie on 06/08/2014 08:04:43:

Hi, There is a mail order company called Topmodel in France. They are selling a kit for an electric aerobatic glider called beginaero.

I've nearly finished mine, and the laser cutting is a joy to behold. It allows a rather innovative structure to be used. It spans 1.80m, and finally, it is not expensive...Less than €70

ernie

It's called BEGIN'AIR Ernie. wink 2

Posted by john stones 1 on 06/08/2014 20:32:01:

Thanks Gary, there is no building to do buddy so I don't need a blogwink

You don't spell ridickliouss with an e mate but i'm to polite to mention it devil

John

John,

It was more a case of you being able to see the problem areas before you made your mind up. The servo / receiver bay is a bit tight.

Hmmm - Phoenix is a tricky word to spell as well. Some people get the O and E the wrong way round devil