TSR2 in Depron

That would be good Tony. Like Colin says try a chuck glider first to learn the concept, I did it recently for a SU27 plan / drawing I'm working on.

su27 chuck glider.jpg

su27 chuck glider 2.jpg

..... guess what if flew with that little of blue tack on the nose - 1/8" balsa super glued together....I learnt a lot from the chuck glider.

You're a braver man than me Tony. Daithi's right of course, but if you want to get your own back on Harold Wilson and Dennis Healey for landing us with Phantoms via a further cancellation of the TFX/F111 contract, you could say that your "big wing"variation is the naval version of the TSR2, stick a hook on it and paint it blue.

Lol Tony. The TSR2 fuselage length ratio to wingspan is large, designed for very low level high speed flight at over the speed of sound. Hence the large wing loading so to fly through the air turbulence giving the crew a smoother ride. Having it done in depron is a good Idea and I am keen to hear what it's like to fly as it is on my list of the models to build and fly. I hear that the buccaneer is easier to fly and is more forgiving.

Perhaps a slightly smaller TSR2 is a way to go and Wolfie has built one to 1/12th scale and I hope to build one to that size, but in Depron.

Andy Palmer has built a pusher TSR2 (on Wolfie's thread, dated 16/04/2012)

Best of luck and hopefully you will have the shack, Vulcan and TSR2 finished for us to feast our eyes on.