T6J using fhss receiver

Mark Jarvis 3

HI Guys

Newby to 2.4ghz but using boats! have several Futaba R603GF 3 channel receivers, my problem is they won't bind to my Transmitter.

Am i doing something wrong? 6 channel receivers bid no problem.

Will they not work with the 6 channel system?

Can i change something to allow the receivers?

Good idea failed dismally sell them and buy 6 channel RX?

Anyone can help?

Regards

Mark

Advert

I don't know whether this helps but I was having trouble binding a T6J at a friends house over the weekend. A google search suggested that it could be interference from the internet router (we were in the house at the time). We took both the plane & transmitter to the bottom of the garden & it bound first time.

This may not be the issue, but its easy to do & worth a try.

• 3 months later...

I seem to be having a range problem (I think)

I have a Futaba T6J and have bound a FrSky Delta 8 RX.

When I try the low power range check, a can't get more than thirty paces before the controls become erratic,

I am thinking that it should be better than that????.

When flying my Phoenix 1600, I have experienced peculiar erratic aileron response at around 500 feet.

I have a second Frsky Delta 8 installed in another Phoenix 2000 and have had some quirky behaviour with that also.

Previously I have been able to Fly my Bixler 2 using a Futaba 6 channel RX at 1200 and 1300 feet altitude without a problem, so I do not think it is theTX.

Both Delta 8 RXs are around a year old.

The antennas are set up at 90 degrees.

Last week I rerouted the antennas to outside the fuselage again at 90 degree orientation to each other, but the symptoms of low range continue!

Any thoughts or suggestions please????

Go Withe the Flow

Bruce

Hi Bruce just over a year ago I bought a delta 8 to go with my T8j and could not get it to work properly,found out on line somewhere that an early batch of delta 8's would not work with Futaba,although they work fine with other makes.

Sent mine back and since then used only futaba 2006 gs £32 from Inwood. cheers John.