Paul's Ballerina Build

Correct. My sequence guarentees a warp free wing. If it stays pinned flat one the board until all the sheeting (except centre section sheet) is done it can't warp.

Another point if in Paul's  build he had glued the trailing edge on...When he glues the lower trailing edge sheet on it will be 1/16" beflow the 1/8" X 3/8" trailing edge

Edited By Peter Miller on 25/12/2015 19:36:58

Advert

I don't have the magazine article. The cat knocked it into the litter tray and did a poop on it. So it had to be chucked away.

I don't know what cat did it, but Buffy's ones are the worse... face 7

Anyway, I've  built more models than most people over the years - think I can manage. Thanks

Edited By Paul Marsh on 25/12/2015 21:38:59

I'm afraid i'll have to go with BEB on this one, since the word go with this years bit of fun, it's been hard work, when someone finally pulls it together off it go's again crook Makes no difference to me personally who stars early, I could not care less, BUT don't excuse yourself by stating you've a job to go back to, so do most of us.

People have gone to the trouble of organising this and sourcing a discounted parts deal, show a bit of respect and stop the bickering.

John

I've just tried to catch up on this mass build thing and see exactly what it is you guys are going to the building.

Reading these two pages I cant believe its ended up in squabbling of who started early or has built the most models over time.. Seriously..? and most of this typed on Christmas day.. Jeeeeze!!

Goodwill to all men etc .. where did all that go?

I'm not at all surprised Paul opted to build his when he had a clear bench and some time off work.. great way to spend your holidays... with a mince pie and wee nip of something warm at the building table.. Just what this time of year is for..

If you cant keep it light hearted and on topic .. JOG ON in search of a life!

Happy modelling New Year too you all.. when it arrives.. beer