E-flite UMX: Which is your favourite?

Dom (Essential RC)

Advert

I have only had the one, a micro Stryker, huge fun but you need really twiddly fingers to keep up with it! I called it Tyson because it's nose had been broken so many times. I had so much glue on the front I had to put five Grams of lead at the back and cut the back out of the battery bay to move the battery back to get a decent C of G. It finally died with 27 hours on the accumulated timer. I saved the Rx/Esc and servos and put them in another model, value for money I'd say.

Shaunie.

• 3 weeks later...

One UMX I really like flying is the T28 Trojan, mine eventually got noisy because of worn reduction gears so I transplanted the motor and gears out on my old (non A3SX) Mustang. Given it a new lease of life! I also have the new UMX Mustang with AS3X and that flies fast and as though its on rails, super little plane (I love Mustangs). The T28 though is fun for throwing about, does great stall turns and will loop after a short dive. In a wind it needs rapid finger work on the Tx with no AS3X.