Something fishy going on

Peter Miller

Posted by Peter Miller on 10/04/2016 08:39:59:

The OS 120s have now vanished, even from the search for completed sales and now there is another one, same thing, different seller but this time a Vintage RUssian engine.

**LINK**

I don't think they will sell so fast.

Then someone else made the above post? How strange.

Advert

As you may have guessed, Ebay accounts can be hi - jacked. Some years ago, a gentleman in America started to sell cars on my Account, but ebay were on to it immediately as the IP address did not add up. They straightened my account the same day, and I of course strengthened my password,

The interesting thing is that when I click on my link it doesn't go to the ended listing. They normally do.

Second interesting thing. Search completed listings on Ebay and it doesn't come up with ANY ended listings and just some current ones in Russia so where is the listing for the one that I am supposed to have said was dodgy. YOU FIND IT

Most of the CHinese ones were cancelled so nothing showed.

Edited By Peter Miller on 05/05/2016 11:42:38

Yes, that is what happened to those listed by the CHinese that quit Ebay.

But if you go to search advanced and put it in and look for completed listing There are none and you can go back a long way looking such items. I have used that search to check on what price things sell for and gone back for a heck of a long way.

• 3 weeks later...