flying wing

Tony j

Hi all

So I currently fly nitro planes, am a novice flyer ( passed my A cert ) but not been flying too long. I fancy having an electric plane as a stand by /something different quick chuck in the car that sort of thing. So was thinking about a flying wing but wondering if anyone would recommend one or would you think a plane a better choice

Advert

+1 for Flying Wings, I suggest the Raven as you're new to Wings - very nice flyer and quick to put together ( & hard to break! ) - Slipstream's great too but takes a bit longer to assemble and flys a bit quicker. Don't ignore the Yeti either - look on the 4-Max site - good things being said about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

Just been looking at a few of the suggested wings (many thanks ) and it seems that they require a radio that supports elevon mixing I am thinking this is a means of controlling elevator and ailerons together ?? so my question is does anyone know if the dx6i can support this or is it time to think about an upgrade.

As always many thanks in advance for you input

Kind regards

Tony

Posted by Chris Walby on 21/11/2016 21:13:52:

Buy British...Yeti by 4-Max, easy kit to assemble and can be flown in almost any conditions!

Great for practicing your ultra low flying .....I haven't managed to break mine yet!....

Looks good VFM too, might get one just for the fun of it.