Cosford this weekend

Advert

Hi all, here is a list of traders and stalls for Cosford, sorry it is not complete as more have booked in last minute and our trade stand manager is on site marking out pitches so can't see me getting an update form him today. Hope this at least helps you. Hopefully we will see some of you there.

Akau Jewellery
All Steamed Up
Al's Hobbies
Balsa Cabin
Baileys Tools
Belair Kits
BMFA
Cambrian Model
Century UK
Chris Brown
Cloud 9 UK
Crafty Products
D & S Models
Dome Fusion
Esoaring Gadgets
Falcon Aviation
Flyingtech
Flyteam
Fudge Genie
Fun Ballons
Gashanger Hobbies
Grabit Adheasives
Hakemi Olives
IAD Models
Inwoods
Jennico
John Lunn
Kingfisher Aviation
Leana's Gifts
Liquid Weld
LMA
MacGregor
Magnefix
Model Technics
Motors & Rotors
MWM Warbirds
Nexus
Noggin End Metals
O.B.Roy
Paul Dexter
Peak Tools
Poppy Appeal
Propguy
RAFA
RAF Recruitment
R.C. Heliguru
RCM & E
Real Model Pilots
Skip Model Designs
SLEC
Solutions
Southern Modelcraft
SSD Sunglasses
Susan George
TJD Models
Traplet
W.E. Models
Westy Art
Whites

Just back from a brilliant day at Cosford. In my opinion todays LMA show was excellent. Good organisation, a truly varied and interesting flying display, good trade presence and a really informative commentary that for once could be easily heard. Well worth the £10 entrance fee. The free shuttle bus across to the RAF museum was a great idea that was being used by many. If you are thinking of maybe going tomorrow I would thoroughly recommend you do. Top marks to the LMA team for organising a show that didn't disappoint. Best wishes for another great day tomorrow!

Had a great day at Cosford today a job very well done by the LMA as usual, other show organizers take note. Didn't buy anything just really enjoyed the models and the superb flying. Star of the show for me was the huge Fokker 70 airliner.

Superb day as ever. Fokker 70 was my aircraft of the day. Thanks to all those who help organise the event. Friday was, as ever, a manic set-up day. Commentary was excellent, informative and not full of music and hype.
Next stop Elvington.

Just returned after a great weekend in the campervan. Excellent show and some lovely models. The stars for me were the Civilian airliners, Vulcan, Lightning and the B17, not that this takes anything away from the others. Fantastic flying by everyone, particularly in the difficult crosswind conditions on Sunday.

The only downside? Why oh why do some folks in campers and caravans feel the need to run generators from 8am till 10pm in some cases (by us!!!) even when they're not in???? Have some consideration (no they wasn't charging batteries for models!

Well done everyone, see you at Much Marcle!!!

I did think fridges, but a ?300 gennie, a few litres of petrol to save a couple of quids worth of gas??
I run a 50w solar panel (?40+10 for the controller) runs all the lighting, tv, pump etc. no problem, I just don't get it??

Edited By Mark Lubbock on 16/07/2017 23:15:02

Edited By Mark Lubbock on 16/07/2017 23:15:54

Edited By Mark Lubbock on 16/07/2017 23:19:52

Edited By Mark Lubbock on 16/07/2017 23:28:48

Hi all, thanks for the feedback it is always helpful. Looks like a few issues to ads to the wash-up meeting on this event so I will pass them on.

​I understand why some shows get criticism, some of our show has certainly had them in the past, the old saying is you are only as good as your last event, everyone is different.

There is a place for all the shows, it is up to you as the paying public which type is best for you.

​It is Elvington for us next, hope to see you there.

Must say my family and I (two of these were none modelers) did enjoy the show yesterday. There was a small issue on the pre ordered tickets which I must say was dealt with quickly and efficiently.

The show did look very well organised and the competent way in which all of the pilots I saw fly should be complimented in the safe manner of the whole display.

The biggest compliment was told by my daughter who said in the car on our way home ' I really enjoyed that even though I though I would not have '.

Well done LMA and all involved.

thumbs up