Cosford this weekend

Posted by ChrisB on 19/07/2017 13:23:06:
One thing that needs to be thought about is the ticketing process. Making sure people are displaying tickets that they have paid for and aren't using their mates ticket etc

Edited By ChrisB on 19/07/2017 13:50:29

Chris, this as always been a problem, one I may say is on the decline as we are developing new ways to catch them out but there will always be some that slip though. The sad thing is they are depriving charities of much needed funds as the LMA donate a considerable amount of money generated from the shows to versus charities like the air ambulance, museums hospices the list goes on.

We are working on it, and new ways have been introduce this year which have caught a few out.

• 11 months later...
Advert

Flying starts at 09:30, it is a big line up as always with Cosford, this year we are celebrating 100 years of the RAF, you will be given a program at the gate with the slotting, so you will have an idea what is on and what time, but as always it is only a guide, with the best will in the world times can change etc.. due to issues with models or just some flights running over.

This year for the first time ever in modelling history we will have the three V bombers flying together. Best bring your cameras.

We hope you enjoy your day with us.

Posted by Cuban8 on 06/07/2018 09:51:42:
Posted by Keith Sharples on 05/07/2018 16:19:04:

Football, Footballangry 2 angry 2 can't even escape it on an airfield at a model show, give me strength!

More room for us on the flight lineyes

I know football is not for everyone, that incudes me. but we have to respect everybody's wishes as a lot of people with be camping and will have the opportunity to watch the show on Sunday the least we can do is provide them the opportunity to enjoy the match in a pub like environment with friends instead of watching it in there caravans. also day trippers will have the opportunity to also watch the match after spending most of the day watching the show.

Win, Win if you ask me.

Edited By LMA Dave on 06/07/2018 10:11:30