Modelflying.co.uk Christmas Advent Competition updates!

Beth Ashby Moderator

As we're nearly at the end of our first week of the Christmas advent, I thought it would be nice to post some regular updates for you.

Our winners so far are:

Day 1 - Airbrush - Barry Richards

Day 2 - Slec Flight box - Robert Foreman

Day 3 - Airbrush - Richard Ballard

Day 4 - Work bench holder - Andrew Thackra

Day 5 - Airbrush - Kevin Fairgrieve

Day 6 - Ruler - Trevor Wood

Don't forget, anyone can enter daily by checking here or by checking the 'Win' tab.

Today's prize is another great airbrush starter pack and we've still got some great prizes to go including some FREE subscriptions to RCM&E (which will be tacked onto the end of your existing sub if you're a current subscriber), some super handy overlander carriboxes and our big Christmas Day prize!

Good luck and Happy Christmas from the RCM&E Team!

Edited By Beth Ashby Moderator on 07/12/2018 12:38:38

Advert

You're all more than welcome!

The latest winners are -

Day 7 - airbrush - Tony Bennett

Day 8 - airbrush - Brian Gibbs

Day 9 - 6 months free sub - Patrick Hinnigan

In good news... our Christmas Day prize this year is a Microzone MC6A transmitter by Centry UK, so make sure you make the time between mince pies to enter!

Posted by McG 6969 on 10/12/2018 12:35:15:

... well, unfortunately... I'm not a UK resident... no 'ruler, airbrush or subscription' for this poor Belgian... crying

Cheers

Chris

Chris, I've just read the terms and conditions, total swizz. No taxation without representation. Where is my yellow gilet.

Posted by Beth Ashby Moderator on 12/12/2018 10:34:45:

Chris - I'm sorry you (and others based overseas) aren't able to join in... I'll speak to the big boss and see if there's anything we can do for future competitions.

Thanks Beth,

I'll try to keep 'alive & kicking' while waiting for the next Advent Comp then... cool

Cheers

Chris

Hi Chris, would have thought that our overseas mates could be included with prizes like free subscriptions or similar thing that do not require postage (if that's the issue). I keep entering but never manage to win anything wink.

Where I used to work we had a easter and Christmas draw every year, I actually won one chocolate easter egg and I worked there for 45 years surprise. Hope for better luck on the forum competitions but not holding my breath .

Keep kicking,

Paul.

Posted by Paul C. on 14/12/2018 20:11:21:

Hi Chris, would have thought that our overseas mates could be included with prizes like free subscriptions or similar thing that do not require postage (if that's the issue). I keep entering but never manage to win anything wink.

Keep kicking,

Paul.

Hi & thanks Paul,

Yep, I guess it must have something to do with postage charges.

I can imagine sending some 'winner prize' to SA, Barbados, Maldives, Mauritius or 'down under'... angel

No probs & keep kicking as well, young man.

Cheers

Chris

Next few winners:

Day 17 - airbrush - Paul Oliver

Day 18 - magnifier - Clive Pegden

Day 19 - airbrush - Roger Adams

Prizes for days 14 & 16 are leaving HQ this afternoon and today you have the chance to win an Overland Carribox (which is now permanently out of stock)... these are perfect if you have a little walk to the flying field from your car! Enter here.

You're all more than welcome!

Next winners are:

Day 20 - carribox - Martin Ashworth

Day 21 - airbrush - John Melbourne

Day 22 - magnifier - Nicky Strahan

​I won't be able to post any more prizes out until after the Christmas break, but will get them all off to you when we're all back in the office.

You've still got a bit of time left to enter todays competition to win an airbrush and don't forget to take a few moments out of your busy Christmas Day to enter our Grand Christmas Day Prize to win the Microzone MC6A transmitter by Centry UK!