Wanted parts for Enya 90 and 60 FS engines

Engine Doctor

Hi everyone . I 'm looking for some bits for the following engines I'm restoring and maybe someone out there can help . There must be loads of old Enyas lying around in draws or sheds so here goes .

Enya 90 FS I need a cyl head and Crankshaft but would buy a damaged or clapped engine if those parts are usable .

Enya 60 or 80 FS crankshaft (same shaft ) again would consider a damaged or clapped engine if crank is ok

Also still looking for a piston for a MDS 148 2st

Any help appreciated

Advert

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The smart answer is because they can...but I think you're lucky the handling charge was only £8 as I've heard of much higher handling charges. The justification is that they have to manually remove the package from the largely automated system for Customs and Revenue to do any necessary checks and administer the duty payments on their behalf but it does add a lot, especially where the value is relatively low.

Edited By Martin Harris on 26/03/2020 23:24:28

Posted by Wilco Wingco on 26/03/2020 22:32:47:

Just received a new exhaust total cost inc postage from Japan. £20.36. + VAT £4.12 + post office handling charge £8,00 ????? Not sure why the Post Office should get the £8.00 as it only cost £6.50 postage from Japan Air Mail angry

Pleased your sorted Mike. Very good to deal with aren't they!