How long have you been waitng for an order from HK Global?

Advert

Hi Martin,

I am in the same boat. Placed an order 3rd April and tracking just says 'Expired'. Spoke to HK 2 weeks ago and they gave me the 39 day rule and asked me to contact them tomorrow so they could raise an investigation request.

If it's any consolation, I ordered some batteries from Banggood on 15th March, and they were delivered today!

Posted by David Hazell 1 on 02/06/2020 22:09:15:

Do people generally get stung with import duty from HK Global?

Half the time David, you may get a charge

But both times for mine, the duty still made the deal worthwhile

And neither was a mercenary purchase, but stock that was totally unavailable in the UK so was ordered overseas.

S.S.

I particularly need the 90mm fan blade I ordered, not my money back because it is not enough to be worth pursuing.

It looks like from some of the replies that my order is lost so I shall have another go at them.

Pot luck with customs, I have no problem in paying the small amount of duty, just the extortionate rate that Parcel Force etc charge to collect it. At one time it was £14 on top of a couple of quid duty and you had to pay them in postage stamps!

I got hold of 2 50mm FMS 3S EDF fans from Ali Express and didn't get hit with import duty. Also 6 cheapy sub micro tower pro copies in a different order - not hit with duty again.

I've got an Orange RX receiver on its way from HK Global. Picked and Packed apparently, so we'll see how long it takes to arrive and whether I get hit with another bill to pay!

Posted by Martin McIntosh on 03/06/2020 11:01:29:

I think that customs say a $30 limit which was about £19 but of course we are now having to pay a lot more for imports. I was very annoyed to find that postage is also classed as chargeable and got caught out by using express which pushed my order way over.

Thanks for that information Martin. I did not know the exact figure so just kept it below £15 to be on the safe side. Mike.