Unable to log in to new site

Laser Jon

When you go to the front page, modelflying.co.uk there is a log in link on the black bar towards the top. This does not appear to work properly, I had multiple failures.

To log in, click on the forums link, then when you get to the forum click on the 3 dashes in the top right and you get to a log in link there, I had no trouble using that one.

I also couldn't log in at first, and the 're-set password' thing didn't result in me being sent an email or anything.

Later I just stayed on the login page and kept repeating my old information - after 5 tries my account was locked but I was told I'd be sent an email instructing me to confirm my identity etc - and this enabled me to re-set my password and I got in.

Hope this helps anyone else viewing this thread, who is still struggling to get in.

Jon

Crikey, that took some doing. Sympathetic to any web switchover, but none of the interaction methods acknowledge activity. Apart from the screen flickering, the same thing occurs when you reset your password, contact the site, and post as a guest. So, like Jon, I had no way to get any support. I also couldn't start another account, or even post as a guest because the email address I used was in use by another member...

Trying the same things I was trying for the last 2 hours eventually, inexplicably worked...