Overlander 49" aerobatic model

Simon Wyatt

I am looking for one of the small aerobatic models Overlander produced about 13 years ago. I'm not really fussy on which model out of the line up, but must be in usable condition.

may be a long shot but hey I've got to try 🙂 also if anybody knows of a small balsa 49" aerobatic model please let me know as i have exhausted my searching capabilities.  

2 hours ago, Simon Wyatt said:

I am looking for one of the small aerobatic models Overlander produced about 13 years ago. I'm not really fussy on which model out of the line up, but must be in usable condition.

may be a long shot but hey I've got to try 🙂 also if anybody knows of a small balsa 49" aerobatic model please let me know as i have exhausted my searching capabilities.  

IIRC they did a YAK54, Sukhoi Su26 and Extra - you're not likely to find one in a shop these days but if you keep a search going on eBay one of them might pop up.

1 hour ago, leccyflyer said:

IIRC they did a YAK54, Sukhoi Su26 and Extra - you're not likely to find one in a shop these days but if you keep a search going on eBay one of them might pop up.

Thanks, I am on the hunt. I have found a skywing model which would fit the bill but I would like the overlander model.