Model Builders show Buckminster 30th Sept-1st Oct Foamboard/depron stand help appreciated!

martin collins 1

Hi guys, Manny at the BMFA has offered a free stand to demonstrate the art of building models with foamboard and depron. I have said i will man it both days and have my 109, Skystreak and Carvair models for people to look at and to give demos/explain how they are put together, where the materials are sourced from and how you can produce cheap light scale looking airframes using these materials. I would appreciate any help from some of you guys who are masters of the art! Are any of you available to co man the stand/ demonstrate using the materials and bring a few models along? It would be great to meet some of you as well and i`m sure we can all learn something from each other as to the different methods used to achieve the same end. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to put together a folder with pictures of some of the foamboard/depron models you guys have built to put on the tables at the Model Builders show, could you send me your favourite picture of each of the planes you have built, it will help promote this method of construction, some part build shots would be good also. I have let Manny know you are coming on the Sunday Graham so entry will obviously be free when you arrive.

Edited by martin collins 1

• 4 weeks later...