Cloud Clipper tail feathers question

I'm building the Value Planes Cloud Clipper,  71 inch wingspan, "old-timer" style of model.  Firstly, I must say that I'm very impressed overall with the kit.  The wood seems pretty decent and the laser-cutting is superb. 

My question concerns the fin and tailplane.  These are built-up structures, using 8mm thick balsa, so fairly substantial.  The question is: What would you do at the trailing edges of the elevator and rudder?  Would you round these off or leave square?  Obviously I've shaped the leading edges of these control surfaces to allow free movement but not sure what's best at the trailing edges.

Thanks.

It's a really nice kit Outrunner.  As I said in the original post, the laser cutting is absolutely first class.  The instructions are a bit sparse, with some peculiar "Chinglish" terms, but if you're not a total beginner assembly is generally fairly obvious.  I've built the fuz and the tail feathers with just the wing to be done and then everything covered.  I'll take a few pics and put them up later.  At 71 inch wingspan it's a decent size.  Mine will be electric powered, on a 3S, 2200mAh LiPo, using a motor i had sitting on a shelf.