Mail merge, calling North Wales fliers

Rich Griff

Wow, a mail merge is a real quick method of letting bmfa members know of stuff like the "new caa call for replies" which I was made aware of by an rcme  forum member....

Anyways, any bmfa country member loan fliers in caernarfon north Wales area on here ?

Fancy forming a small club affiliated to bmfa so we have somewhere "official" to fly from,  before the caa effectively bans model flying from everywhere except an official site and it's satalite locations ( slope soaring sites )  ?

Andy, can a country bmfa member "listen in" on the upcoming web meeting to do with "Wales bmfa area " , particularly north Wales, having many scatered, local and isolated slope soaring sites.

Edited by Rich Griff

Advert

18 minutes ago, Rich Griff said:

Wow, a mail merge is a real quick method of letting bmfa members know of stuff like the "new caa call for replies" which I was made aware of by an rcme  forum member....

Anyways, any bmfa country member loan fliers in caernarfon north Wales area on here ?

Fancy forming a small club affiliated to bmfa so we have somewhere "official" to fly from,  before the caa effectively bans model flying from everywhere except an official site and it's satalite locations ( slope soaring sites )  ?

Andy, can a country bmfa member "listen in" on the upcoming web meeting to do with "Wales bmfa area " , particularly north Wales, having many scatered, local and isolated slope soaring sites.

Where are you getting the false information from that the CAA is going to effectively ban model flying from everywhere except an official site and why are you spreading such false  information?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rich Griff said:

Any BMFA member in Wales can attend the BMFA Wales AGM, just register using the link in the email.

Hi Andy,

Yes, Frank and the lads....was a member years ago when mother in law lived up on cilan headland.

Increasing mobility and transport problems dictate a closer to home flying site for the larger planes...

Glad your local slopes are official and hopefully fully protected if feared restrictions come into force.

May rejoin anyway in new year, new hip I hope but not holding my breath.

• Like 1