Durafly Vampire 3D print parts

As usual no models or spares at HK except the horizontal

Is anyone aware of a 3D printed nose for the Vampire, quite a few bits out there, flaps, cheat vent, gear doors/covers etc.

Or can you print one, sort of a slip on cover!

As per earlier post I'm not aware of any stls for the Durafly Vampire nose, just the cockpit, pilot spacer, flaps, louvre vents and tip tanks to make it a Venom. As Martin said, it ought to be possible to repair even the most battered nose, if necessary adding some pink or blue foam reinforcement and giving it a more ding proof lightweight glass cloth covering.

Its pretty sound, very similar to the Sea Vixen set up. 

Had a result after the one last week that turned out not to be a Vampire at all for £100, finally got my money back today. This one cost me £10 from a friend  of a friend of ----------------- with two BNIB wings and other bits.  Tatty nose bit of heat and filler should do it, thought I might find some sort of cover to tidy it up.

Going to tidy the nose and live with for the season and probably go camo next winter or I have a fancy for red for some reason.

Will have to source decals, I normally buy from Calliegraphics as unaware of a similar service here.

I have a Freewing Venom, silver version with the latest 9 blade and inrunner

As the Vampire appears to be so popular a printed slip on nose cover might be very popular and there are several versions of the nose cone in real life.

If someone with the capability could knock some up I'm pretty sure they would move quite a number of them, I'd buy a couple certainly. Really its just a glorified spinner.