The new site

Advert

David. Just been through all the Miller's Plans thread.

You really must get the notification of new posts by email sorted soon, it takes ages to checck each thread to see if there si a new answer. This is urgent!

Also, being able to post a reply on the old pages isn#'t a good idea. they will not be noticed will they?

Congratulations guys. The new platform gives the site significantly better performance than before.  Response times navigating to a new page are much faster and more consistent, which as an IT professional is one of those little things that stick up your nose when things are not going well.

Even on the far side of the globe in Australia the pages are building very quickly.

Well done.

just come back after a few months away...hmmm.
why-have i missed this earlier in this thread?-can i not go from a thread  in the 'electric flight' forum (say) back to the 'electric flight' index, but have to go back to the main index and scroll down to specific forum and enter again and find the next thread?
is that intentional?
it's flippin annoying...

Email notifications of new postings is now active as follows. At the bottom of each thread page, there is the option to bookmark the thread - if you do so, then an email will be sent whenever a post is made in that bookmarked thread.
Alternatively, simply tick the box which says "send me an email.... etc " and this will aslo automatically make that thread bookmarked.

I've inadvertantly added a member to my ignore list, how do I remove them (put them back to being allowed), when I hit the [X] I get the following error.

Page Not Found

The page you requested cannot be found.

Click here to go to the homepage

Andy