The Cafe

Former Member

Advert

Polydeejay

Nice ones (2)    .Amazing  Grace is one my favourites on my piano accordian - bag-pipe style  Can I put in a request for tonight- any track from the latest blues brothers film .The one including Eric Clapton & all the other greats would be perfect.Saw the film on tv the other night  & forgot to " tape " it.Too much fiddling with batteries etc.
By the way -Have a second Futaba Rx  on the way ( celebrating my new MoT on my wagon ? hangar .)    Well that's my excuse anyway

Jim
Don't need landing lights --I'm only out on a full moon
Looking good for the week end .I shall not bring the whole squadron only 4 (.or 5 if my Fuby Rx No 2 arrives on time ) 
Thanks for preparing the runway for me --I expect no less actually
Can you tune my instruments if I bring them as well?

POLYRSPCA
No -Not yet - I'm first in line for that but can't afford to look after it .I could buy 1/2 gallon of fuel for what I spend on it weekly .And it killed a beautiful young bluetit fledgling the other day . I would however consider P/W ing for a dog . The four -legged variety of course

Poly 
Don't distil French red brake fluid .Go to Netto -Get cheap beer & a cheapo charger & batteries(good excuse Eh!)  I'm about to cause a conflagration having done the diagonal wiring thing on my highly sophisticated mains / battery battery charger.Don't send flowers ---Give a donation to the " beer for poor nocturnal  moderators fund "

Edited By Phil Wood - Moderator on 28/05/2009 03:09:43