'Subscriber only' content

I just wanted to bring everyone up to speed in the matter of 'subscriber only' content and our policy going forward.  

You'll notice that we're in the process of re-introducing the feature on the site here with many articles, and in particular articles that are unique to this site (that don't appear in RCM&E magazine) being locked off and only available to RCM&E subscribers.

If you're a subscriber then you'll need to enter your subscriber number in the 'my details' section of your 'my account' pod in the top left hand corner of the page. Doing this will make the content available to you.

The forum here will always be unaffected of course but our business strategy going forward is to ensure that subscribers receive these extra benefits. We'll also be adding a magazine archive, again available only to subscribers, so previous issues of RCM&E can be viewed. More news on this when it goes live.  

Edited By David Ashby - RCME moderator on 21/07/2009 16:22:40

Advert

Can't seen to get mine to work at all. There is a long number on the top of the envelope that the magazine arrives in but there appear to be too many numbers and it has a letter after the numbers. I've tried entering the eight digit number (without the two zeros at the beginning and the letter at the end) but still no joy.

OK, had a chat with our people here - if you get a problem then

1. You can double check your subscriber no by phoning the subs line (see contact tab)
2. Logging off and on again which often tickles the process into life

See how that goes, the subscriber only infrastructure is new but I'm keen to make sure there's no hidden bugs going forward.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.