The Mode Survey - what do you fly?

hello 1.mode2    2.kent    3.chester on computer    4.first of all many hours on a simple simulator, then one lesson with an instructor .   i'd also like to know how many fly with thumbs only and how many with forefingers and thumbs. i fly with thumbs only. kind regards tim

Hi,

well we're cooking on gas now  over 100 responses - good stuff. Thanks to everyone who has responded. Keep them coming.

I've just been told that work is closed until Monday - cos of the weather - I've done all my plane repairs, and I'm waiting for a kit to arrive. So nothing to build  and nothing better to do. At present I'm plotting little red and blue squares on maps of the UK showing the disribution of different modes. I'll put these up as part of the analysis when we get everything in.

BEB

Hello, I can fly mode 1 and 2,   I am at home with mode 1                                                                      Swindon wilts                                                                                                                                          Self  Taught                                                                                                                                         Bryon kersake

Posted by Biggles' Elder Brother on 06/01/2010 18:53:07:
Hi,

well we're cooking on gas now  over 100 responses - good stuff. Thanks to everyone who has responded. Keep them coming.

I popped a home page article link and facebook and twitter links too
As BEB says, keep 'em coming guys, should be interesting.

My dad says.......

1. Mode 2
2. Kent
3. Kent
4. The Wright brothers....(self taught)

Edited By David Ashby - RCME Administrator on 06/01/2010 19:07:49