Return of the Hill Top Posse

Posted by ken anderson. on 16/09/2010 20:26:15:
...i was having a very important Pow Wow...with J Carss(ss)...in n/shield's.......

JIM!!  Quick Jim,  look! 

Ken just spelt your name correctly - well,  ignoring the bit in brackets afterwards.

Hmm, North Shields, eh?  I bet you were shopping.  TWO model shops there as I recall...

Advert

John,

You are spot on,out shopping in the local model shop looking for seeds to plant a balsa tree in the garden and then we had the good fortune to meet the famous Kendo Andersonic and his war dept. (out shopping as well )

twas on departing I reminded him of my name    one R and two SS and he's got it right at last.

Only one model shop in Shields for us Posse guys and thats Gladstons

Take care

Jim

Well done Enrico/Frederico

I Know you've been trying to nail the DS manouver for years.  Bet your itching to try it again.....  .  That defo puts you up there at the top of the HTP possee. watch out though Ken Andersonic will be secretly practicing and vying for your sherrifs badge. 

Jim...  Good news re Ken getting your name right at last...  Looks like his memory is improving after all  so now we can call off the men in white coats.. .  

Edited By Craig Carr on 17/09/2010 08:22:24

well today the HTP had the 'battle of the little big horn' at the local cliff's...the wind was 20mph+ but very blustery and not totally n/ne..so we had a go...we all managed a fly of sort's but most of us ended up kapowing them when we got in the wrong place.......even enrico ended up in the field full of horses....me-i had a one go totally out of control..and go head first down on to the beach....if it had been high tide - it would have been ...to think now retired i could be sitting with my pipe and slipper's on watching all day TV......

seaweed kenny ne..1. 

Managed to get down to the bay . . Yesterday 4.0 O’clock ish, knew from local forecast that it would be ‘wild’ but hoped that the wind would have eased off a little.

Enrico . John . Roger, were the last men standing. Enrico was flying his M60, in testing conditions. John was flying another . ‘Plank’ . ending in the back field on arrival. Rogers . ‘Zaggi’ had long been retired to the car.

Wind meter reading on the lip’ was av’ 30+ mph. Just on the wrong side of N. (Well out of my. ( Weasels) . comfort zone). Wind forecast looks wrong side of N. for today.

Sunday looks a maybe. . . . Wor’ Keith.  

• 3 weeks later...
bad week end all round for some....enrico/fredrico the foreign lad will report in from up in the hill's of northumberland with his 'big crash' report....yesterday at the seafront cliff's there was a mid-air...with the result that a very nice WW2 lancaster bit the dust-big style...it was taken out by a zagi-which removed the lanc's elevator....

ken anderson   ne....1.

check out how enrico is comming along with his skill's in learning our language etc....

I though Ken had gone to Malta! 

Or is he sitting in "Anderson Mission Control" on a Maltese beach with laptop and phone at the ready, passing on news to the waiting millions on modelflying.co.uk?

Alternatively,  if he hasn't gone yet,  there's a danger I might bump into him again when I come up north on Wednesday!

• 3 weeks later...
well malta is a memory...today i was in the hill's of northumberland with enrico's hill top posse...flying in 30mph+ wind's.....we were visited by no less than ...an RAF eurofighter/harrier/tornado and a tucano....here are some photo's of the day-----the model is a 28lb 'blanic' belonging to geoff....and what a flyer it is.....somewhere in the photo's erico the foreign lad keep's cropping up......he's not camera shy-so his paperwork etc must be all above board........i think it help's with us taking him under our wing so to speak.......

ken anderson   ne....1..