Nats 2010 - whos going, pics, video...

Advert

NOTE: as per BEBs idea for a meet-up for those so inclined....

SUNDAY
Between 12:00 and 12:30 outside the control tower - visible from just about everywhere on the field  - and has the virtue that there is only one of them
At the side of the tower that faces the runway. 
Everyone should be able to find that!

Also gives time for a browse and shop around the obligatory swapmeet in the morning

enrico from the north east branch of the HTP.................is taking some good electric model's down to sell...and some glider's......anyone who is looking for a bargain...i would get in touch with him......he is a good lad---so long as you dont feed him Raw meat.....

ken anderson...ne...1(enrico's carer)   .. 

Well....
Just spotted this thread...i know, I know, ...I'm not renowned for my powers of observation. 
Anyway, my nearest and dearest has agreed that we can do a re-run of today so it looks like I'll be kicking around tomorrow too!!
Hope to finally meet some of you 'in the flesh' as it were though if today was anything to go by I'd wear some clothes in fact, bring layers to keep out the wind!!
See  you then.