Phoenix Online Session

Hiya all. Just to let you know that I have started a new session heading on Phoenix. It seemed daft to me that I am flying all alone like Billy-No-Mates when I could start an 'open' session and see who turns up. Session name is modelflying open. There is no password. This is for only when a proper session isn't going on.

Cheers my friends.

Geoff....

Edited By Geoff Smith 1 on 11/04/2012 09:03:58

Advert

I had some issues last night with not being able to set the weather it was stuck on dead calm. I had to remove the program and reinstall, Its has solved the problem for now but its not the first bug I have had with the v4. I am thinking maybe v3 is the way forward, after after all I am not fussed on the chase and cockpit view stuff.

Olly hope all is well with you and hope to see you online soon smile d

Rusty

Posted by Rusty C on 20/04/2012 13:48:27:

I had some issues last night with not being able to set the weather it was stuck on dead calm. I had to remove the program and reinstall, Its has solved the problem for now but its not the first bug I have had with the v4. I am thinking maybe v3 is the way forward, after after all I am not fussed on the chase and cockpit view stuff.

Ive had V4 a while and hadnt taken much notice other than setting my prefered weather conditions,flying 1 new model and realising my laptop aint up to the 3D infiniscape graphics demands.....Chase and cockpit view's sound great!

Alex

Posted by flytilbroke on 30/04/2012 12:30:13:

Swithering about replacing my ten year old loptop. So the question I need the answer for. Ccan I put Phoenix on my main 'puter AND the laptop without paying extra?

I think this is Ok as long as you don't use both at the same time - which would be very difficult. I would always check with Phoenix if you're worried but in theory what are you are doing is no different than uninstalling/reinstalling on another computer - and the license is "tied" to the USB adapter anyway...