The wedding fly-in?

Advert

Certainly! Though unfortunately we can't fly at the club before noon, so I'll have to find something else to do in the morning that doesn't involve watching the telly!

If the wind was southerly I could go slope soaring in the morning and power-flying in the afternoon, but we don't have any slopes around here that work in N to E winds without clocking-up a fair few miles getting there!

I have tried David.

I did suggest a barbecue at the field, bring your own black puddings, tripe, and pigs feet, green cabbage, dressed with malt vinegar. Some liked the idea of the barbecue, but not with respect to the wedding.

So it will be Griselda and Carl Erfolg only do, on the patio, I do have my small helicopter charged. Grumpy, as she is affectionately known by me, prefers Blut Wurst, a sort of sausage with large globials of fat, not my favorite though.

The up side though we will inbide copious quantities of Weiss and Dunkel Beir, before flying the helicopter and driving our Kysho Car. Only the cat need fear though, however hard I have tried to get him, he avoids the blades, to date.

Ahh yes the Royal Wedding, really looking forward to it.