Disaster by dog

Advert

Peter
To get over the problem of yet another thing to remember to do that we all forget sometimes,why don't you put a dog in the room that will bark if the room catches fire
Thinking about it lateraly like your good self ,I might consider putting a lipo on the floor that needs a new carpet and shove a few chickens ,sheep,kittens ,& a horse in there .New carpet coming up ? Not like my van windows that I've been waiting for since december thanks to insurance so-called companies!

Edited By Myron Beaumont on 25/05/2011 12:16:17

Posted by Spice Cat on 25/05/2011 09:28:08:
This is going on a bit. Turning into a shaggy dog story.....
What are you going to do with the dog; charge him???

Posted by Martin Harris on 25/05/2011 09:33:13
:
He's already been collared...

Barking .

happy outcome.....self propelled ........ fitted with 500 W 900KV and a 12x6 .

Posted by Martin Harris on 25/05/2011 13:48:35:
The police found the perpetrator by following a strong lead...

When questioned, he blamed one of his canine friends who dared him to have a look inside the heatshrink - but said it was only a little Peke..

Edited By Martin Harris on 25/05/2011 13:49:07

Oh very droll

I think we're all barking mad
Changing the subject slightly - a young pidgeon/dove has just made its home in the house .I caught it before the kittens did -put it in a cat carrying basket with some water & chicken feed in a barn where it is quiet for an hour or too .Are there any bird watchers apart from Ken NE- 1 who can tell me what to do next ?.It has no feathers on its head and is exhausted I think. It's called peter by the way .

Posted by tom wright 2 on 25/05/2011 13:05:26:
Exhausted dog found with low cell count . .
Dog tired eh?

On another issue regarding pigeons, whilst at work one day I came across a bird that had obviously been run over and was approaching its death throws.
Not wanting it to suffer any further I decided to dispatch it. I managed to park the car shielding the bird from all passers bye, but the second I prepared to strike; the ubiquitous granny walked around the corner and was treated to the sight of a thug beating a defenceless bird to death with a club. I can still hear her screaming in my sleep.
It took some writing up but I think I got away with it.....

Hy Guy`s
It`s yogi dog I have been testing a 4000A LIPO for my dad .He says I have broken a record !!because I got two hours (fright time)on one full charge .The thrust from standing start to full flight was so fast that I burnt a hole in the carpet .
(IC) electric flight becoming the way to go !!LOL. He says I cannot test any more LIPOS and has given me an old I.C. tank to chew on.

your`s for now yogi dog

Edited By pete fisher 1 on 25/05/2011 22:34:41

Hi All.
Pete fisher 2 (Pete) is a mate of mine and a newbie to the forum,his exploits with his dog yogi and the lipo ,provided good material for my thread ,and some very good replies from members ,it would be good if the regulars said hello and made him feel welcome he can be a bit shy LOL.

Thanks.
Tom.