Pics from your free RCME plan build

Ton van Munsteren

What I would love to see is lots of pics of your free plan RCME build model.

Not a complete build review but just some pics of you model that you have build , fly or have flown or is in the building stage.

Not a discussion but only lots of pics of your model which are or were build from a free plan.

And if you have problem posting that pic no problem at all email it to me and I will post it in here.

So will start with my models and hoping you will follow .

Not yet published but Iam sure it will be a free plan very soon.

Ton

Edited By Ton van Munsteren on 22/09/2011 22:42:46

Posted by flytilbroke on 23/09/2011 14:34:01:
The orange/white model in the post by Ton, although not quite the same , looks very similar to Peter Millar's "ZENAIR SUPER acro-zenith CH180". In an alterternative September Magazine.

The model is a Corby Starlet .

Funny but that is also why I started this topic, don't know all the models and designs and would love to see them all pacing by.

I also think that its good to see for the designers that there designs are being build and flown and even better that some of you guy's can't get enough building from those free plane. Iam loving it and to others please show us your free plan build models.

Thanks for posting those pics Ton

Wow Mowerman and Jim,
you have been very busy with the mag freebees.Theres No doubt about it RCM+E Plans are the best in the world,and long may they continue!! They are an integrel part of the mag,and and make it what it is.Thanks to Ton for a Cracking thread,Looking forward to that Corby,and maybe some EDFs in the future?

Best Regards,and keep em coming all Steve