The thread for your subscriber questions and queries **please do not start a new thread**

ross blackwell

Hi

Just had an email to say that the latest issue is available in pocket mags. When I went to view it states my subscription has expired. This was the same as last month!! Then I just logged out and back in and all was good. This time it's not working. What's going on have never had a problem before last month.

One very frustrated subscriber.

Pete

Peter, I have the same problem again. Last month I even called pocketmags to check, nice lady confirmed my subscription was ok and suggested I wait a couple of days to see if it fixes itself . The info she had was that the issue was not due for release at that time 😨 3 days later all worked ok. Something has changed somewhere but I have no idea what nor does the nice young lady at pocketmags.

Paul.

I also could not access the Feb 2018 issue on my iPad although I could on this website. Followed the advice above and did a reactivate of my subscription using the 10 digit number from my settings and all seems well. I now my subscription ends in March, so not sure which issue it really ends with (but I should have gotten the Feb.). Will have to check into renewing soon (haven't gotten the email yet).

Posted by Bruce Rawlings on 13/01/2018 13:42:41:

As a new digital subscriber can I download my RCME mag? If so how?

Thanks in anticipation

I think you need to go to Pocketmags.com, open the "Activate Subscription" tab on the left of the screen, then enter your 10 digit order number which you should have received with your order acknowledgement.

You can also download the Pocketmags app for Windows, Android etc which allows you to read each issue on or offline.

Good Luck

Ian

Edited By BackinBlack on 13/01/2018 14:05:14

Emailed Pocket mags from their help page and got a reply saying that they have added my subscription to my account. This allowed me to download. Lets see what happens next month?

As Paul said some thing is going on somewhere? Have been a digital subscriber since the start and last month was first time I had issues.

Pete

The service at mytimemedia and pocketmags seems to be deteriorating. Online issue nly available after resetting my subscription and I don't have my Feb issue yet. Seems to have got later and later over the last few months. There was a time when it dropped through the letterbox on the Monday prior to going on sale.

Hi all,

Just to let you know that i've contacted our IT guy about the digital issues here as I'm having the same problems with it asking me to load the new adobe flash player, which I've got. I know that we were having problems with the MTM server on Friday, which is why the digital editions were down for an hour then but I'm hoping I'll have an answer tomorrow for you.

Beth

Posted by ken anderson. on 22/01/2018 17:36:06:

February issue of the mag -not been delivered....phoned-e-mailed to no avail ....

ken Anderson...ne...1...where's me mag dept.

Edited By ken anderson. on 22/01/2018 18:00:04

I have the same problem, no response form [email protected], apart from an automated email saying they've receive my query. I'll wait for today's post before trying anything else.

Ian