The thread for your subscriber questions and queries **please do not start a new thread**

ross blackwell

• 3 weeks later...

Wihtgar, if you send an email to [email protected] or call 0344 243 9023 they will be able to tell you.

Rob, I'm sorry you haven't received it yet. If you give the subscriptions department a quick call on the above number, they will be able to tell you straight away. Alternatively if you PM me your details, I will speak to my contact there but it may take a couple of days.

Edited By Beth Ashby Moderator on 24/04/2017 15:44:38

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi. I am just wondering if anybody else is having an problems with getting a response from rcme regarding subscription.

I have sent several emails to their help secure email address but I can't get a response.

Any help would be great full.

Regards Andrew

Edited By Pete B - Moderator on 31/07/2017 12:16:54

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Andrew,

I'm sorry you haven't had a reply from the subscriptions department, they normally take a few days to reply. Because of the Special issue, we're a bit out of sync, so we only received our copies in the UK last Thursday. I'd give it another week and then if you still haven't received it, let me know and I'll look into it for you.

Beth

• 3 weeks later...