Model flying photos you're proud of

I took this one at the end of a frustrating day on the Orme, September 2016. A day when the winds were just too docile for us to fly our PSS models until around 6pm, when, after hours of standing around and killing time flying DLGs and electric models the conditions finally turned in our favour... and what a magical end to the day it was!

This is Andy Meade's 72" span PSS Vulcan enjoying the lift during the final hour of light... roll on Summer smile d

editimg_1954.jpg

Not a flying shot but this one means a lot to me too - the A-4 mass build line up on the practice day, September 10th 2016. This line up represents many, many hours of hard work to get all these models in one place at one time - the following day there would be more still present, and the majority of them were flown that day too! A great memory from the PSSAs 30th Anniversary season...

15.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Posted by bouncebounce crunch on 01/04/2017 10:11:06:

I have gone through all of this thread and you would be hard pressed to pick a winner. Absolutely enjoyable.

I agree, there are many, many craking picture which is great to see, though I am particualrly drawn to the recent picture of the Vulcan against a sunset, I'm a sucker for sunset pictures smile d

Thank`s Josip and Bbc,

I may of been piloting the model but all credit goes to Rob Tomlinson fellow Club member here at Bury Metro Model Flying Club for his cracking Camera skilz.

I am just waiting for some nice weather and us both to be at the field at the same time to take some more pictures of some of my new models.

Steve photo

mad models electric flying 056.jpgWhen you read the books on the Spitfire test flights you will read some great stories about the inverted flight with Spitfires. Alex Henshaw once did an inverted pass at lamp post hight down the main road in Birmingham and was not sure why the mayor was not impressed. My son decided to see if the Spifire could fly inverted, this is a Mick Reeves 1/6 scale model.

mad models electric flying 040.jpg