So What Did Santa Bring You?

scott finnie

Advert

I will post a reply tomorrow. In the mean time I am in the gloating mood. Yes, i have my precious, in the form of models, books, various German delicacies, Drambuie, again to reflect on the family heritage.

Perhaps better than the tactile goodies, I have spent time with both my daughters, granddaughters, all with lots of squabbling in almost good nature manner, good food (as I was not this years chef) and plenty of drink.

As with many things there are some sadder moments, which to remember.

Tomorrow, I will say how lucky i have been.

I was very pleased, as my grandson & his sister got me a Slec-Funfly for christmas. Going to start to build it shortley. I had the original type with the foam wings in 1993 and it flew great so looking foward to flying this one. i am debating what engine to fit i have a new super tigre G34 and also a sc40 ?

Weasel very chuffed with the christmas present... teeth 2 Ne66

Well got a Dremel which i have been after for some time now. So pleased about that. Also got some choccy, a bottle of Baileys and some servo clips to secure my plugs together.

Also got some money which is earmarked towards a new ASP FS 91 for the P47 build

Mike

I got socks, handkies, biscuits, and a cheese board. A scarf, socks, a bottle of Rioca, a bottle of libfraumuck and calender containing 365 mental puzzles. A bottle of aftershave, a book entitled Wartime Kitchen (Pigeon Risotto anyone ?), and more socks.

I did get some chocolates, a hamper full of Yorkshire produce and some cash, which I am going to spend on a new fretsaw, though. Oh and did I mention, I got some socks.

Kevin b Bah Humbug dept.

On the more serious modelling side I got a Dremel Moto Saw which is a scroll type saw clamped to the bench, but the saw section can be removed and used as a hand held electric fretsaw. On the frivolous side I got an infra red "flying moonwalker", a two channel spaceman with contra rotating blades coming out of his head. Suprisingly hard to control until the trims sorted out. Needs very gentle control. Only up/down, left/ right rotate controls - forward is automatic. Great fun in a 12 x 15 room, as acceleration very fast.

John

looks like most of us have been spoilt! Seen a nice meteor it the gifts aswell as a bird dog! and here is me with a icon with the leading edge pointing to the rear and trailing to the front haha, theres also a missing prop adaptor and broken servo, she says to complain to HH but by the look in her eyes i think she has broken the parts by accident and thrown them away! its ok though, my birthday is on the 2nd of january so im expecting a gift then cheeky ps the icon is a nice looking aircraft, far more than id expect for the money, cant wait to get to the beach, well the sewage infested coastal front