RCME July 2013

Terry Walters

Went out to fetch the post and there was the plastic envelope. I thought, 'what's this - a special?' No it's the real McCoy it has arrived"!! Looks good too!

So tomorrow is a brunch breakfast, F1 Monaco and an RCME to read - it would all be lovely if it wasn't so cold, wet and windy!!!

Terry

Advert

I was surprised to see the mag this morning, I will have to ration it, especially with more reading opportunities this weekend.

I did have a smile though, when I saw that the price of the OS GF40 on the back cover has just become silly. When I saw it at £433 last month, I thought who would bother with the NGH at that price!

Good reading.

Alex

Got home from hols 3 weeks last Monday and found June's RCME amongst the pile of junk mail and bills, then July's edition arrives four days later. I have some reading to catch up onsmiley

Edited for language - check the C of C!

Edited By Pete B - Moderator on 28/05/2013 08:54:14

• 2 weeks later...

Pete Lowe's piece on the working u/c for the DB Asuter build was interesting and useful: I was considering a similar arrangement for a contender for a 2013/14 winter build. It would be good to see that piece followed up in due course re how it worked

• 3 weeks later...