Getting back there....

Tim Mackey

Advert

Timbo

Second attempt at a posting - Well done & my sincerest congratulations on resolving family probs . I envy you in a way cos I've had no contact with my real family for many years as I mentioned ages ago on the phone .Gud news is that as you know I'm with Chrissy in the beautiful Yorkshire dales surrounded by my new families -ANIMALS !

WE wish you all the best .They say "you can't choose your family but you can choose friends" .Now you have both !

Posted by Tim Mackey on 13/08/2013 21:28:39:

As many of you know, I have had a pretty tough time of it over the last couple of years or so. Happy to report that things are now back on track, after a very bad and almost ruinous divorce from my second wife, I have since got back with the love of my life, my first wife and mother of our 3 children - Sue, after we parted over 11 years ago, having been happily married for over 23.

We are now together, in my house in Colwyn Bay ( my workshop is almost finished back to its original, but slightly better condition so modelling can once again resume very soon), and starting a whole new exciting chapter.

We had a super weekend with all our family ( kids, grandchildren, nephews neices etc ) to jointly celebrate this fantastic occasion, and my 62nd birthday of yesterday, the 12th.

I'm happy again after a loooong time of pain, stress, and worry, and just wanted to share it with my many forum friends and acquaintances, many of whom I know do not use facebook.

Heres me with scrummy Sue, and our 3 lovely children, from Sunday.

Timbo.web-family-august-2013.jpg

Edited By Tim Mackey on 13/08/2013 21:36:15

Tim

Thats great news the photo says it all .

Best Wishes

Tom.

Oh good grief, I suppose this means we need to clear a diary date in anticipation of the congratulations and celebrations for the 30,000th post wink

In all seriousness, in our busy "day to day" existence its easy to overlook personal highs and lows. Congrats to you all on the happy outcome, Tim thumbs up