ne....1's... pushycat for 2013

ken anderson.

Posted by ken anderson. on 14/09/2015 08:36:32:

...note the product placement etc...

So Ken's modelling activities are now sponsored by Morrisons, with Heinz and Princes paying playing a minor role. Clearly the supplier of the two tins on the left didn't cough-up enough dosh, and are left anonymous! smile d

Meanwhile my Pushycat, in its "2b" incarnation is now a veteran of 320 flights. (It's a bit like Dr. Who - gets "regenerated" every now and again - but some parts of the original do live on in the current model)

Advert

My own keeps going, and I hope it continues to do so.

Flown on three separate days over this week end.

With a few minor incidences, the first I sheared my wing bolt clipping a row of hay, which was awaiting being baled. This took me about 5-10 minutes to fix. The second was on Sunday, when I launched and did not get to the sticks quick enough, the model making a high speed landing. After a check, it was launched again.

All in all a pretty rugged model.

construction done..covering -nearly done...off to collect the new motor and servo's today....and then we will bring no 5-alive..... kulou ...... another droid....pictured below the soon to be retired PC...who has been flying nearly 3 years..........

06.jpg

no 5.jpg

ken anderson...ne..1 PC tech dept.

Edited By ken anderson. on 25/09/2015 10:38:47

I'm busy fitting the servo's now-I'll put some photo's on later......this is the 5th one one i've built and flown...most have survived to be sold on as going concern's...............your correct rich about how they can be hard to orientate...more so when they are coming towards you ..... even more so now i'm in my later/ish years etc.....bit like young asher's/pete/beb and them lads..... teeth 2 oop's.....speaking of which -one has just posted a cutting comment above. 

ken anderson...ne....1....boy racer retired dept.

Edited By ken anderson. on 26/09/2015 10:28:08

• 2 weeks later...

more innovation in the ne...1 workshop(kitchen)....once again a poundland pilot...hollowed out and fitted with a servo(ouch)..he doesn't know it but he's going in a sebart sebach 30e.... fingers crossed for him/her....

sebart3.jpg

sebart bird (2).jpg

sebart bird (1).jpg

ken anderson...ne...1 innovation/tech/not dept.

Edited By ken anderson. on 13/10/2015 09:48:10

Impressive stuff ne....1 I detected rivets so thought i had better check up on you Looks great obviously the aerial wasn't shielded by the covering

Another cheap solution for scoops are plastic spoons, well not the whole spoon just a section obviously Would need coating in foil in your case but worth remembering.

Love the way you have put the large bulky servo in the moving bit, and the disk securely attached to the fixed cockpit, obvious really when you see it.

Cheers

Danny