Can-Doo - the new design from Nigel Hawes

Advert

Received the December 2013 (can't believe it)! issue of RCME today with the Can-Doo feature and plan. It turns out that Nigel has created it by turning a Fizza around the other way! I daren't tell my Fizza, it won't know which way to turn. Could be described as a potential case of SchizoFizzia!

It's clearly a quick build, as the Fizza was, certainly interesting but there's already three other models in the way and I daren't change tack again. Maybe later?

CAN-DOO will be my next Project!

I have been fascinated by canards after I recently built my first. I found the plan in R/C Modeler Magazine (RCM 6/1978, plan No. 730). The original had a Cox TD .020

My build thread> **LINK**

Short film on the maiden> **LINK**

Edited By Tomas Dunker on 12/11/2013 07:13:27

Edited By Tomas Dunker on 12/11/2013 07:13:51

Can-Doo looks interesting, although i dont know why i feel a compultion to build a Depron Biplane version. Just looks like it should have another wing on top... mmmm! After all, a couple of evenings in the workshop and test on the third. Should have the decalage and new c of g worked out in time. Oh! and 4 ailerons of course.. Yeeeha!

Might call it CAN-DOO-BI

Edited By Factorywriggs on 12/11/2013 20:36:33