December 25th New Models?

David Gilder

Advert

Very nice Dave, you haven't broke the nacelle off already have you?

I got the complete wood pack for the Dawn Flyer, but the good wife hadn't built it for me, so that means many hours in the model room, oh well, these things we have to do!

I also got a years membership to The Vulcan To The Sky (VTTS), silver Vulcan official RAF cufflinks (very nice), VTTS tie pin, VTTS socks, Vulcan video, Vulcan mug, anyone would think that I like the Vulcan lol disgust

IPhone music dock and 3 of Slash's guitars! I love my wife xxx

Got a covering iron. Having struggled with cast off domestic irons for years, I'm dead chuffed to have a "proper" tool for the job at last

And a couple of Slough vouchers will be "converted" into Permagrits

Armed with those, I'll be way better equipped to attack the (ever lengthening) list of models that "just need finishing", and the queue of plans and kits still to be started smiley

I got a kit, the Dumas Aeronca C3 Flying Bathtub. I will not be starting to build it straight off, I have a Dawn Flyer to start on first. I also have to work out what to use to power the Aeronca. It suggests :-

• "MPI EPU-4 Gear Drive or GWS IPS-S1 Drive Unit"

I am sure that there must be a nice simple brushless equivalent.

Plummet

Edited By Plummet on 26/12/2013 14:01:48

I got a collection of cardboard boxes, of mixed parentage from "My Little Ponies Castle" to Channel N0.5 and some excellent though torn wrapping paper and the reassuring words, I know you like making things from bits and pieces. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!crying 2

Edited By Erfolg on 27/12/2013 12:31:10

Between my sons and myself, a PA Addiction, an Acrowot foam-e and a Hobbyzone Delta Ray. I am clearing the workbench for the imminent repair sessions required to keep these additions to the fleet in flying order! Plus a bag of the bits required to make a Can Doo or two and a rather nice flight case to boot!

Might even get some work done on my Magnatilla between the above mentioned sessions!