Building ? or Flying? during the Blooming Football!!

Advert

Right at this moment I am preparing for tonights big game, BBC on, 16:00hrs, first the pundits, the in depth discussion and analysis. Then at 10:20 the game itself. then tomorrow, fathers day, when the match will be viewed again, via the sky box.

What more can I a patriot want? Once more I can cry, St. George and England.

How can any one think of building or flying, when top sport is to watched, masculine bonding of the family, a few jars, to be proud to wrap ourselves in our flag.

I must leave now, with the cry of England and St. George and make mime a Weiss Bier!

Posted by Dave Bran on 12/06/2014 09:20:57:
Posted by Rich2 on 12/06/2014 08:39:42:

Lot's of non-sporting types on the forum wink

Hardly, Model Flying is a registered sport........................

Yeah right frown

didn't the dutch look good last night?

come on Engerland....party

Rich

Edited By Rich2 on 14/06/2014 17:27:28

Edited By Rich2 on 14/06/2014 17:29:39

Stayed up late to watch the footy.moon The result doesn't reflect how well England played. crying Million times better than Spain.yes Anyway did some modelling at half time and drilled the firewall of the Mini Jazz for the engine mount and sorted out the fastenings. Best of both worlds I'd say! starstarstar INGELAND smiley

I thought England played better than expected, they just lacked quality in finishing - we had enough chances to win the game. I am not a Rooney fan (I've always felt he was overrated), and apart from the cross that lead to the goal, what did he do? The trouble is managers are scared to drop him...

Rich