Nahhhh it cant be surely ???

Rory connell

This is a chitchat sort of topic. maybe,call me crazy , mad whatever because i aint bothered tbh, But last year my friend and i went to our local flying field in Redcar Teesside on a warm but cloudy windless day to maiden my depron extra 300 3D plane i built from an rc powers plan . The car was parked to the rear of me in the field while i was flying this plane and and my friend Graham was sat on the rear of the car with the tailgate open . So im flying away shouting "well it flies well" then i heard from him " Rory land your plane buddy" , I replied "what for ?", "Just land your plane" he said so i turned my head and he's got his binoculars looking in the sky to the left of my left shoulder , laughing i said "what have you seen a ufo " I'm still giggling at this point . without asking any more questions i put the foamie into a low harrier an dropped it to the ground safely and walked back to him , He said while passing the binoculars to me what do you make of that and pointed ,So i zoomed in to what Graham was pointing at , This is no word of a lie but what i saw was a dark doughnut shaped object with a really bright white light in the middle of it hovering just below cloud base , As i lowered the binoculars and said to Graham "wtf is that ?" , It was not a plane and it deffo was no a heli but it was big considering the distance . Graham replied " Ive been watching it come from over there the far left then it suddenly shot over you within a split second" he said . As i raised the binoculars to look again it shot off over ici wilton works to the right of us and we both said "were is it ?". Graham shouted "There it is above the cooling tower just below that cloud ". I zoomed in again and just got it in focus then it shot off upwards, i cant even put a sense of speed it went but never to be seen again has anybody else seen strange stuff / crafts in the air while flying models.

Rory

Advert

I did fail to mention Graham did get a pic of it on his phone (samsung galaxy 4) but it just looked like a black dot when we uploaded it to the computer ,even zoomed in it just looked a blur. The shape of it was only visible through the binoculars .(I think the pic is still on his computer) ....I was waiting for the sarcastic quotes lmao but i take no offence guys , its just what we both witnessed and i think it would of been a waste of time reporting it .

Rory FBI AGENT

Posted by Andy Meade on 17/03/2016 08:45:45:

Were you both standing near a burning lipo when you hallucinated saw the flying doughnut? laugh

Only kidding. Yes, I've seen a cigar shaped "object" doing similar fast flying, stopping, and zooming off too, when flying at Keevil airfield in the 90's.

Apparently your crazy to Andy ......your my friend now not the others lolwink

Non taken Tim what so ever honest ! Its only a post . And if we all get bothered by peoples judgements on our selves we should not be on these forums ..true !yes

I will try to get the pic off him , hopefully he's still got it but like i mention it shows just a dot ..we were a bit peed off it never amounted to what we saw sad

Posted by extra slim on 17/03/2016 13:39:01:

2016-03-17_133633.jpg

Yummm

I properly spat my tea out with this, you bad boy

Years ago, late 80's I was with my then girlfriend parked up in a field near Ongar in Essex, would've been around 23:00 hours, when we saw a light darting about the clear cloudless skies ahead of us. I would estimate about 5 miles ahead towards the North. It done this for a couple of minutes, covering about 1-2 miles every time it darted. It then started to come towards where we were. I started to flash my car main beams as we were facing directly towards it. It got about half a mile in front of us slowly and stopped. I got out and it was dead silent, not a sound. The light then turned towards my left as I faced it, so it's right, and it started moving away, towards the west, north west. I began following it in the car, but I couldn't make out any shape. I managed to keep up for about a mile as it was wasn't going fast at all, but our headings were converging. I had the window down and at its closest point was probably 200-300 metres, but still no sound, and then it just vanished. Didn't appear to shoot upward or away, but the light just vanished. I stopped quickly and got out, turned my lights off, but the night was still, dead still, cloudless and just stars. Whatever it was it was gone.

I never reported it officially for fear of ridicule, but told a work colleague who lived in that area (Epping) and a week later he brought in his local newspaper, and other people had also seen it that same night, describing the same actions of movements etc, with no sound, just the light. We didn't have camera phones then so I have no photographic proof, but now as a serving police officer of 20 years service, I stand by my evidence of what I saw that night.

heehehee...joking aside, I have heard quite a few tales from the village that I was from, so with so many unexplained accounts, there must be something in it.

But to the more interesting story, 11pm in a field, in a car, in a forest, with a girl...!!!!....."We were looking for UFO's your honour"!...yeah.....right....I think you're the bad boy Dazza!!!