DX9 set up

Chas Morgan

Advert

It's easily done in the sailplane menu using the Camber System and Camber Presets in the Function list. I've only done it with two ailerons two flaps in the wing type, so you could do it that way & just disregard one flap output or try it with the two aileron one flap type. If you are using it in a electric or powered model you can still set it up that way and use flight modes to switch between throttle & crow on the throttle stick.

I have a servo for each airelon, one for the elevator, one for the flap/brake, one for the retracts, one for the wheel brake, there are two rudders (twin boom) with a servo for each, one for turbine throttle ie nine servos.

it is set up as two airelons and when I mixed flapwith left airelon the right airelon moved dow, not up as i wanted this is due to back mixing page 23 in the manual.

Thanks Denis you rekon that way is okay and not too complicated it is all due to this back mixing see the bottom of page 28 in the book. i have no prob with the turbine or anything else it was just that on mixing one airelon to be up it put the other down due to this back mixing with no way to turn off back mixing.

Pete b and Steve J Excellent article link thanks. My original set up was correct, but mixing flap with either left or right airelon made both airelons go in the opposite directions, but reading the article I realised the following: on my powerbox receiver there are two airelon sockets, but they are linked (ie rather like having a y lead!) and not independent all I had to do was to plug one airelon lead in to the Aux1socket instead then all was perfect as they were now independent and both went up as I needed with the crow mix on, so thanks very much.

Posted by Chas Morgan on 31/12/2016 21:14:04:

No that's okay the spelling was the least of my problems!!! At least you read my post even if you could not help with a solution. Don't change in 2017 but have a good year with lots of flying.

I didn't promise to keep my resolution! Have a great New Year too and enjoy your new jet. beer

• 2 months later...