Ripmax Bullet

alex nicol

Advert

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am sure I saw one outside one of the traders tents at the Nationals. I didn’t get the impression that it was a one off. Might be worth getting hold of a list of the traders and ringing a few. Bit of a slog but once you narrow down the list by removing the very unlikely there would not be many. Unfortunately the program did not list the traders but the BMFA might tell you or forumites could make suggestions from memory

There's a few shops still listing the Ripmax Bullet, but when you follow through its listed as out of stock. I made a couple of calls re delivery but no dates could be given. PB models are doing the original as a kit, which I did seriously consider but finally decided to go for a plan build of a Chilli Wind instead ( should keep me out of mischief for the next month or two)

Hi, Anyone still looking for an old, new in box, bullet kit (pre-ripmax) should try Masons Models in Spalding.01775 722456.
I have no links to the shop other than buying another vintage kit there today. They don't have a website as such so best to ring. They have a few nice 'older' kits in stock as well as a nice stock of 'bits and bobs'. Hope this info helps folks.
Cheers. Tim.