Which Colour Scheme?

Advert

• 5 weeks later...
Posted by Ivor Thomas 1 on 05/11/2019 01:28:08:

Help. I'm new to this forum, how do I post a photo and not get a message that it's too big.

Top line on here Ivor...,........Albums

Name your Album Sabre for example

Put your photos in this online Album and SAVE

Click on the Camera above, in this box, then select by browsing your Album those photos to post

Edited By Denis Watkins on 05/11/2019 09:11:46

Yikes, Phil has worked his charm on me and it seems I might be joining you guys in June. Just have to clear the decks first then I can start. Haven't sloped since the 70's so might be asking lots of stupid questions!

Am tempted with lots of colour schemes, but conscious that I don't want to use one already taken.

You are all picking nice shiny examples, of course I am drawn to the tired ones, quite like 01 01

maybe 4.jpg

Although taken by these too:

maybe 1.jpg

maybe 2.jpg

maybe 3.jpg

Cheers

Danny

Thanks for the welcome Martin, yes you are right visibility will be important, especially on a dark, windy, wet and grey, British summers day!! It wasn't that many years ago we had snow in June!!!!

I do like yellow as well.I liked the "Mig Mad Marine" in polished metal and yellow bands, but I think that one and the others from that squadron are often done.

f-86-sabre-featured-image-1200x650.jpg

Looking forward to seeing the kit and that awesome lattice wing jig, more parts in the jig than in the model

Cheers

Danny