China Hobby Line

SIMON CRAGG

Yes, I bought some a few months ago following the recommendation of a friend who had been using them for a while. Ordered on a Moday and delivered on the following Friday, so good service.

They are low IR and I have been very pleased with the performance so far. I don't think they are noticeably any heavier than equivalents from other brands.

Dick

Edited By Dickw on 29/11/2020 10:06:00

I have bought from their EU warehouse (in Poland) twice. First no problem & received in 5 days.

A couple of days after placing my second order I received an email saying that they think they may have made an error with my order and to please check it upon receipt. If there was a problem they would pay for it to be returned.

When it arrived a couple of days later it was indeed incorrect - 3S batteries had been sent instead of the 2S I had ordered. I emailed a picture back & suggested that as I could use the batteries if they could give a discount I would pay for them rather than return. They made a generous offer which I accepted & they also dispatched the correct batteries the same day.

Mistakes do happen but it is how they are dealt with which is a true test of a company. In this case communication was excellent with a good outcome & a bit of humour after settlement had been agreed. I would use them again.

Looking forward to giving the LiPos a good workout next week.

Edited By John Lee on 29/11/2020 10:32:00

Posted by SIMON CRAGG on 29/11/2020 07:42:49:

Has anybody purchased Lipos from CNHL?

The reports I have read have been very good, some saying they are a bit heavy but good capacity retention etc.

Anyway, just ordered five from the EU warehouse (free post), so time will tell!

Look to be very good value if they are even close to what they claim, I would willingly give them a try out but they don't seem to have anything much in the 5 cell range anywhere at the moment.

Posted by Philip Lewis 3 on 29/11/2020 12:17:01:
Posted by SIMON CRAGG on 29/11/2020 07:42:49:

Has anybody purchased Lipos from CNHL?

The reports I have read have been very good, some saying they are a bit heavy but good capacity retention etc.

Anyway, just ordered five from the EU warehouse (free post), so time will tell!

Look to be very good value if they are even close to what they claim, I would willingly give them a try out but they don't seem to have anything much in the 5 cell range anywhere at the moment.

The ones I purchased are 5s and are very good.

Just looked again and there seem to be lots of 5s of different sizes availabe from the Eu warehouse.

Dick

Posted by Brian Hammond on 29/11/2020 18:48:17:

Hi Dickw, what did you put in the address line for state of province it does not accept uk or england?

There is a drop down list of counties if you click on the state / province box.

All my batteries are coming from CNHL (EU).

Jury is still out at the moment "To good to be true", springs to mind, but the reports on here are all very positive so far!.

Posted by Geoff Gardiner on 30/11/2020 12:42:18:

These are new to me and prices seem very keen at the moment so I have taken a punt and ordered 4 x 4s 4000mah 55c batteries. They are labelled G+Plus - does anyone know if these are graphene batteries?

There are quite a few video reviews on these batteries, which seem popular in the states.

Try a Google search.

• 5 months later...

I have had over twenty batteries from CNHL, and it is a total mystery to me as to how they operate.

My last order was too large for one lot and had to be broken down in to two lots. Automatically, it flagged up that some were coming from the US and some from CH.

Both lots over $85 to qualify for free delivery.

I was somewhat surprised ten days later, when they all arrived in one box, and only had a Parcelforce 48hr sticker on it, from somewhere in UK.

No customs, import fees, handling fees or other rubbish.

They worked out at exactly half the price of HK Turnigy lipos, but are lighter, and have a higher C rating.

Outstanding performance and value, but still not sure how they manage it!.

• Like 1