Fed Ex & Motion RC Europe

Is it just me being unlucky but every time I order something from Motion RC Europe Fed Ex screw up the delivery every time. Just order some parts for the T 33 and Fed Ex have yet again screw up the delivery. This is the last time I will order from Motion RC Europe. Find it better and quicker to order any Freewing spare parts from RC Castle. Never had any problems with RC Castle and it only takes 5 to 8 days to arrive. What has happened to Motion RC. They are terrible to order from now. Has for any new models 

I stick with Eflite and FMS models in future. I stear well clear of any Freewing models in future. It is a nightmare ordering from Motion RC, added VAT, £12 handling fee. Give me a break 

A bit unfair blaming the shop for the couriers errors/charges when it appears MotionRC give you the choice of using FedEx or 'country specific POSTAL services.... or is their site out of date and don't offer the postal delivery option any more?

Edited by FlyinFlynn
  • Like 1

This is life. The UK, for better, for worse, left the EU customs union. Choice made, train has gone, not coming back. Live with it.

No use blaming shops if they are inefficient at the complications of trading across the barrier. No doubt, if it’s a core part of business, they will go to the wall, or if peripheral to the business they and you will live with it. 

Works both ways. Living in France, stuff from the UK has to be sent so La Poste delivers. Or I’m not buying. They send an e mail with the tax bill, I pay online, I get a code as proof of payment, and postie captures it to his machine. Charge about £2. That I live with, if I NEED that item. Otherwise, trade within my customs area.

I’m still waiting to see if the UK cheese industry collapses from my loss of custom.

• Like 1

I am fed up with people using Brexit for the very poor service Fed Ex provide. You can not blame Brexit on why Fed Ex went from France to Dartford and now the parcel is now back in France. That has nothing to do with Brexit, that is pur crap case of Fed Ex not knowing what they are doing  service 

You are right Outrunner I should of not use them again 

I do not use Motion RC Europe anymore. I will never ever buy any new models from Motion RC Europe. I now always order any spares I need from RC Castle in Honk Kong. The parcels have all way arrive in 5 to 8 days of ordering but RC Castle's did not have a left hand retract in stock so I had no choice but to use Motion RC Europe 

Big mistake  RC Castles emailed me saying he has them back in stock. Had I waited I would have had my retract by now. With reguard Fed Ex, well in has taken Fed Ex 14 days to get my parcel from Holland to France!!!!. I still have no delivery date from Fed Ex. But I do not care any more I have reorder my left retract from RC Castle and have contacted Pay Pal to get my money back from Motion RC Who do not seem that interested in the utter poor and crap service Fed Ex provide. I advise anyone who needs any spare part for any Freewing model DO NOT USE MOTION RC 

Give RC Castle a try 

Your parts will arr in 5 to 8 days with no hassle 

Edited by Rocker

But Motion RC and Fed Ex get stuff to me in 36 to 48 hours. Holland to Western France. I am a thousand kilometers due south of Reading. They will do Poland to me in 2 days, sometimes a tardy three.

Why a difference? Same vans, same people. 
Get seasick? Or the paperwork, me none, you loads? A customs and duty barrier to cross. Ports not yet up to speed possibly, with the increased bureaucracy 
PS. I take issue that you read my post as blaming Brexit for anything. It happened, for better or for worse. 

Quoting you in your first post “screw up delivery every time” I have a different  experience. The only difference, no customs barrier. No need to know/learn to know/how to handle the paperwork. 
Be wary of customs barriers. For peace, don’t shop across them. Use suppliers within the your customs area.